<!- sidebar-file='/sites/www.gscschools/web/gsc/Coming Up/_zumu_sidebar.html' --> <!- box:side-1 -->
All meetings are either virtual via Zoom. The September and March meetings will be in-person and will begin at 9 am. Zoom login information will be provided in the weeks prior to the individual meetings.
- September: Wednesday, September 21, 9 am (Guest Speaker, Dr. Christopher Tienken, Topic: "Equity: Moving from Aspirational to Operational."
- October: Wednesday, October 19, 9am (virtual): Guest Speaker: Dr. Lillie Johnson Edwards, Professor Emerita of History and African-American studies at Drew University in Madison, NJ where she served for twenty-three years, including her role as the founding Director of Pan-African Studies and Director of American Studies. Dr. Edwards currently serves as the Chair of the New Jersey Amistad Commission and will be speaking on incorporating Amistad and other diversity elements into curriculum.
- November: Wednesday, November 16, 9 am (virtual) Guest Speaker: Valerie Mattessich, President of the New Jersey Council of Teachers of English and ELA Supervisor at Pascack Valley.
- December: Wednesday, December 14, 9am: (Guest Speaker: John Mooney, Founding Editor, New Jersey Spotlight and Executive Director of New Jersey Spotlight News)
- January: Wednesday, January 18, 9 am. Guest Speaker: Dr. Beth Jameson, PhD, RN, CNL, CSN-NJ, FNASN, Assistant Professor Seton Hall University College of Nursing. Dr. Jameson is a nurse scientist and assistant professor at Seton Hall University. She is also a Certified Nurse Leader (CNL), New Jersey certified school nurse, and a certified instructor for Youth Mental Health First Aid.
- February: Wednesday, February 15, 9 am. Guest Speaker: Kevin Dehmer, Executive Director of the Heldrich Center for Workforce Development at Rutgers University. Kevin will be talking about his current work relative to K-12 education. Registration information will be forthcoming.
- March: Wednesday, March 15, 9 am: In person at the East Brunswick Kopko Administration Building
- April: Wednesday, April 19, 9 am
- May: Annual Meeting tba, probably Wednesday, May 24, 9 am at the Forsgate